Since the start of the COVID-19 Pandemic the Weyland Hall Management Company has been monitoring the situation closely and investing in equipment necessary to make the Weyland Hall Covid-secure.
To that end, we have installed contactless hand sanitiser points and a temperature scanner is available. The upstairs rooms have been marked as out-of-bounds due to the difficulty in keeping them clean; we are currently only able to use the Function Room, Bar, Garden and Kitchen.
Specific rules are in place to ensure the safety of everyone:
- For Masonic meetings, the rule of six is in place meaning that no more than six people may attend a meeting. For certain dining events we are able to accommodate more whilst still obeying the rule of six and ensuring table service only for food and drink, as we are a Covid-secure premises. Please contact us for further information.
- No person should enter the building if they have a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Everyone should use the sanitisers upon entering & leaving the building and after using the lavatories.
- The same person should be nominated to open and lock the building, take the temperature of all those entering the building and maintain the list of vistors or ensuring thy use the QR code.
- The doors, seating, pedestals and lavatories will be sanitised by Weyland Hall
- The lavatories will be limited to single use.
- Anyone testing positive after attending the centre MUST advise Weyland Hall who will arrange for the use of the centre to be suspended until it can be deep cleaned.
- NHS Covid-19 QR codes are positioned at the entry to the building and visitors with the relevant app installed on a device should use this method to check-in to the Hall, for others a record of their entering the building will be maintained separately.